Thursday, April 24, 2014

I can't say I'm not sad that its over...

...But I'm happy that it happened.

Even though I felt it coming, even though it was a mutual thing, even though he was super sweet about parting ways...it still hurts. I cared about him so so much. But the universe showed me signs that he wasnt The One so I know its meant to be this way. We both learned as much as we could from each other so thats the end of that chapter. 






Thinking about this drags me into this melancholy funk. I hate it. How do people get over break ups? I keep myself busy but it doenst stop my thoughts from swerving in that direction. 

I'm trying to adjust my mentality about it all. This time will pass...and now I'm free. At least I got to experience life with him for a while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment